Using voice changers to add fun and exciting voices to your content has never been so easy and fun. You can add it to your content with different voices, prank friends or create a whole conversation on any video for memes. The quality and accuracy of many voice changers in the market have grown significantly in recent years, and their purpose has increased tenfold.
Today, we are reviewing one such text-to-speech voice AI tool called Murf AI. Let’s begin this review and enhance your knowledge of what makes it so great.
Why People Are Using AI Voice Changers More Now?
Initially, the purpose of voice changers or text-to-speech voice generators was to use them for emergency response broadcasts in case of an emergency. With time, when these files were released to the public, people started using them for fun purposes or read out loud for people who are blind.
Now, they are used as voiceovers for content, communicating in different languages, helping students learn new languages, and so much more. With the advent of AI and ML, their accuracy has blown up, and they have become almost as good as real people.
With the help of tools like Murf AI, you can now edit the pitch and flow of the conversation generated by these tools. So much so that even tools can create videos along with voiceovers as long as you provide the script to the tool.
What is Murf AI?
At its core, Murf AI is a text-to-speech voice generator using AI technology and deep machine learning to create life-like voiceovers in seconds that you can use for your content.
It boasts a massive assortment of voiceover voices, languages, and accents that you can easily choose and create content from. The best thing about these voiceovers is that they are really life-like and consistent.
What’s So Special About Murf AI and Its Features?
At the base, it supports over 120 voice options that can be used in 30 languages worldwide, and surprisingly enough, they all sound realistic. Not just the language, you can integrate your voiceovers with video or music and other excellent integrations.
It also supports excellent voice-changing options where you record any sound or spoken content, and it can change it to the voiceover you choose or tweak it to sound better. This feature is also supported by better options in the enterprise plan where a whole team can work collaboratively and effortlessly on multiple projects.
Furthermore, Murf AI has editing features where you can specify different words or phrases that the voiceover can emphasize while being able to change pitch along the way. If you add pauses in certain places, the generated voice can become as close to a real conversation as possible.
Use Case Scenarios
Here is when and why you can use this amazing AI tool:
- To create valuable media content for your social media posts discussing a situation.
- Voiceover on a conversation between people
- Used for presentations such as teaching in a classroom
- Communicating with foreigners by writing in your language while the tool translates to the foreign language and generates a voice.
- Practicing a new language and learning how different words are pronounced.
- A chatbot can reply to you based on pre-programmed responses.
Who Should Use Murf AI?
Many options and businesses can benefit from this amazing tool, similar to the scenarios we mentioned above.
If you want to talk about a specific topic in your podcast, you can use different voices to make a great conversation. The results are outstanding, and the delivery is fast.
Teachers and Professors
This is especially good for online classes or content available for students whenever they like, but teachers aren’t available. This imitates a real-time classroom, making students feel more comfortable in that environment.
Every game needs voice actors, and sometimes only text isn’t enough. Proper voiceovers create an ambiance that enhances the quality of the game. With the help of multiple voiceovers and languages that Murf AI provides, developers can create the whole game with AI voices near real voice actors. These results will be much faster than employing actual voice actors.
Businesses and Marketing Agencies
With the advent of AI, companies want tailored content for their customers. With a responsive model, customer service or advertising can now modify what they say according to the consumer’s wants and make them feel wanted. Thus increasing chances of retaining customers or converting clicks to sales.
Murf AI Pros and Cons
Let’s now have a look at some pros and cons!
- You can use their service for limited minutes each day without paying anything.
- With only text required, you can generate one of the most realistic voiceover content.
- Very affordable subscription plans, even for professionals.
- You can get the AI narration enabled while using the tool.
- The basic plan is a bit expensive for casual users and doesn’t offer much for them. The Pro plan is much better value for money, which most casual users won’t be using.
- Only 10 minutes of generated voiceovers per day for the free version.
Pricing Models for Murf AI
The best thing about Murf AI compared to its competitors is that it offers a free plan for people who are learning and want to experience the power of AI. You can convert or generate voiceovers for up to 10 minutes on the free account. There aren’t many advanced features available to free users. But if you want to enjoy the full benefits of this tool, here are the plan models.
- With the basic plan, you need to pay only $19 per month and get to use up to 60 basic voices with ten major languages. You get up to 24 hours of user-generated content per year.
- With the pro plan, you get unlimited downloads of 120+ voices and 20+ languages and accents with a collaborative workspace for only $26 per month.
- Finally, with the enterprise plan, you get the maximum benefits for up to 5 users in the same plan, and all the features are unlocked for only $75 per month.
For more information on what is included in their pricing model so you can better choose, visit their Pricing Page.
It is a great software that allows content creators, artists, teachers, and many more to enjoy excellent benefits in different scenarios. While there are many amazing benefits, most of it is locked behind a Pro or Enterprise plan subscription that most users won’t pay for.
You Might Also Like